We’ve just pushed version 0.96 from test to release, making it available by clicking here or on the “Online Modeler” menu item. Please see the three previous posts for details of what has changed since 0.95 (which is still available online here). As well as the listed changes, the following has been done:
- Fixed a bug in the column name for attributes in the insert trigger.
- Fixed bug in update trigger for knotted historized attributes.
- Fixed bug where the navigation miniature was updated at every frame of a dragging operation.
- Fixed a bug where the modeler could crash after a delete operation, trying to write out a non existent node name.
- Fixed a bug in the update trigger for the ChangedAt column.
- Fixed a bug where the miniature could get stuck in a resize loop causing the browser to hang.
- Changed the edge stiffness algorithm (back) to a more physically accurate one.
This also means we are beginning development of 0.97, of which a test version soon will be made available. Trust me that we have some very interesting features coming in the next version!